- ⭐Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Processing time >> Delivery within 24hours after payment.
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- 🔥Limited Stock At This Price🔥
- ⚡Address: 3525 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 90503
Gold Buffalo Coins at Low Premiums
Money Metals Exchange is proud to offer the beautiful one-troy ounce Gold American Buffalo. The United States Mint began production of this coin in 2006 as a direct competitor to the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and other pure gold bullion coins. It also provides an alternative to the popular 1 Oz American Gold Eagle coin, for investors with whom purity matters. The Buffalo is minted in .9999 fine gold (24 karat) rather than the .9167 (22 karat) pure metal used for the Eagle. While both coins contain a full troy ounce of gold, the American Buffalo gold is slightly smaller in size because it does not contain the alloy metals, meaning no silver and copper.
The gold mint American Buffalo is a striking coin with a profile image of a Native American chieftain stamped on one side and the iconic Buffalo on the other. It is a "legal tender"and carries a denomination of $50. Each coin is guaranteed by the US Mint for the weight and purity marked on the reverse side - 1 oz .9999 fine gold.
Mintages of the gold American Buffalo coins, are often lower than for the more popular Gold Eagle coin
, but it is more than popular enough to ensure liquidity. Dealers buy and sell the coin in good volume - akin the world's other well known gold coins (.9999 pure)
such as the Canadian Maple Leaf, Austrian Philharmonic and Australian Kangaroo. Investors can buy it with confidence. They will be getting a coin with unique aesthetics, without paying a high premium.
1 oz Gold Buffalos are struck the US Mint in the facility at West Point, New YorkThese items are not legal tender and are sold purely as commemoratives.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
American Buffalo gold coins is modeled after the famous Buffalo Nickel, created by James Earle Fraser in the early 1900s. His design is perhaps the most beloved in the history of US coinage.
Native American (obverse) - The obverse shows the well-known Indian Head symbol. Fraser is said to have created a composite using images of 3 different Chieftains. He took inspiration from Chief Iron Tail, Chief Two Moons and Chief Big Tree who posed as models as he sketched.
American Bison (reverse) - The reverse features an American buffalo as well as inscriptions of the $50 face value, weight, and gold content. The history behind the image is as intriguing as the coin itself. Some claim that an American buffalo named Black Diamond -- on display at New York's Central Park Zoo was the model for the coin. Conflicting accounts suggest it was a buffalo named "Bronx" located at the rival Bronx Zoo that Fraser used.
The AMERICAN GOLD BUFFALO COIN from the US Mint had production totals of 4295004 BU coins. The coin is highly recognizable and is well suited for savvy investors, collectors, and those new to coin collecting.( It doesn't include the box)
Canada’s Gold Maple Leaf Returns for 2020!
Stunning Gold from the Royal Canadian Mint!
The distinctive image of a maple leaf has been Canada’s identifying image since the 1700s. Standing front and center on the Canadian flag since 1965, it signifies pride, connection and community. The maple leaf is also the namesake of the country’s signature gold bullion coin. Since its introduction in 1979, the Gold Maple Leaf has become one of the world’s most iconic and instantly recognizable coins. The acute attention to detail on these coins is simply unparalleled! Now you can start or add to your collection of Maple Leaf coins by bringing home the 2020 installment of this beloved series!
Impressive High-Grade Maple Leafs From the Start of the Run
Each 2020 Canada One-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means these almost-flawless coins showcase impressive full strikes and indistinguishable imperfections — well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, each has received an application of the MintShield™ — the first and only proven solution for reducing unsightly white or “milk” spots on gold bullion coins and a proprietary advancement developed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
NGC has also certified that these Gold Maple Leafs are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Each will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder and encapsulated with an exclusive Canada label.
Whether you’re an avid Gold Maple Leaf collector, a dedicated gold stacker, or someone who just loves collecting anything Canadian, this deal is for you! Add one — or several — of these beauties to your cart today!
- SINGULAR, ICONIC DESIGN – Celebrating its 42nd anniversary, the 2020 Gold Maple Leaf’s primary design is still as lifelike as ever. One leaf, exhibiting superior texture and detail, is surrounded by a vivid burst of radial lines.
- ADVANCED ANTI-FORGERY PROTECTION – Look below the coin’s centerpiece and you’ll discover another smaller leaf, micro-engraved with the number “21.” Along with the Maple Leaf’s textured background, this elegant mark serves to thwart counterfeiters — and give you full assurance that you hold a genuine, government-guaranteed, high-purity gold coin in your possession.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK – The artisans of the Royal Canadian Mint are known around the world for their craft. Beginning as a one-ounce planchet of 99.99% pure gold, each coin is struck to create bullion of exceptional quality.
- CANADA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 One-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf is five dollars Canada legal tender, confirmed on the coin’s obverse along with Susanna Blunt’s portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 One-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has NGC has certified that your Gold Maple Leaf is a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will come in a holder with an exclusive Canada label.
Due to precautions amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Mint is accepting online orders only.
- PayPal is welcomed here.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.